FHF EV21 Funke & Huster Sounder
The sounder EV 21 (EV 24) is on electronic signal transmitter for use in rooms and outdoors. The robust one
Construction allows the use also under difficult environmental conditions. The Device digitally generates 21 different
Beeps by the user himself be set. Every 3 tones are closed a group summarized, where these sounds either individually
in the device fixed or via potential-free Contacts switched externally and can be controlled.
The device represents a very compact Unit of power supply, microprocessor, Amplifier and speakers dar.
The device consists of seawater resistant Cast aluminum and is plastic coated.
The speaker is made of impact-resistant, made of cold-resistant plastic and is firmly mounted on the housing.
- 21 beeps, switchable
- Emergency signal according to DIN 33404/3
- Volume: approx. 105 dB (A)
- For DC and AC voltage
- Version with cover contact for safety systems
- 24 VDC with 500 mA inrush current limit for operation with PLC
- Type EV 24 for extended temperature range -50 ° C to + 60 ° C