ICS NAV5 GMDSS NAVTEX Receiver
- Type approved according to ETS300-065, EN 60945 and ITU-RM. 540-2 specifications.
- Equipment Directive "Wheelmarked" as a requirement for European seafaring.
- Easy to set up and install.
- Compact & robust construction.
- Low sound pressure thermal printer.
- User-friendly handling of the individual stations and message categories. Selection via an LCD display and keyboard.
- 518kHz and reception frequency 490 kHz or 4209.5 kHz simultaneously with optional second receiver module.
- Optional NAV-ANT / W passive high reliability. Remote antenna contains no active components.
- Self-test program.
- Cyrillic script expression option possible.
- Tabletop, ceiling-mounted and panel mounting possible.
Receiving frequency: 518 kHz
Optional frequencies: 490 kHz, 4209.5 kHz
Sensitivity: 2 microvolts
Frequency stability: +/- 10 Hz
Antenna input: 50 ohms
CONTROLS: Power on / off, display backlight DIM, paper feed, cancel alarm, four menu programming buttons
DISPLAY: 2 x 16 lines LCD backlight
INPUTS: 518kHz NAVTEX antenna 50 ohms 490kHz or 4209.5kHz antenna 50 ohms
ALARMS: Vital news reception
POWER SUPPLY: Paper off
Voltage: 9-30 volts DC
Power consumption: 1.5 watts standby, 2.5 watts pressure
Temperature range: 0° to + 40° C during operation
Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
EN 60945: 1997 - EMC regulations
IMO Resolutions A525 (13);
A694 (17) ITU-RM.
540-2, ETS 300-065: 1992
Type: Thermal 40 characters per line
Character size: 7 x 5 matrix
Paper roll: 80 mm wide x 20 m long
Paper output: Acoustic and visual alarms
Table, bulkhead or panel assembly
252W x 106H x 120D mm
915.01 NAV5 518 kHz pressure NAVTEX receiver, with U-bracket and a paper roll.
915.07 NAV5 - CYRILLIC 518 kHz NAVTEX receiver, as above NAV5 with CYRILLIC alphabet print.
905.03: NAV-ANT / w 518 & 490 kHz Passive NAVTEX antenna, PL female connector. White fiberglass construction with 1 "screw fastening.
903.01: NAV-CLAMP stainless steel spacer for NAV-ANT / w
903.00: NAV-CABLE 20 20m antenna cable with connectors for NAV-ANT / w
905.02: NAV-ACTIVE multi-frequency antenna, 0.92M S / S rod with spacer, 20 m cable and 10 - 30 Vdc power supply.
913.20: FMT2 flush mounting kit for NAV5
913.08: NAV-RCV 4209.5 Second Channel
4209.5 kHz receiver option for NAV5
913.09: NAV-RCV 490 second channel 490 kHz receiver option for NAV5
913.13: NAV-ROLLS box of eight NAVTEX paper rolls
913.07: Automatically Switching NAV-PSX to DC AC Power Supply 110/230 Vac & 24 Vdc Input -
24 Vdc output.