NOTICE: This is the page where you can find answers to the most common questions regarding iShipNet in general. More answers to specific questions about the platforms feautures are available to registered users and require you to login to view them.
International Shipping Network (iShipNet) is a GLOBAL UNIFIED MARITIME ECOSYSTEM where Professionals from ALL OVER the WORLD can "Post" their business inquiries (Chartering, S&P, Spare Parts, Chandling etc) to a continuously growing number of companies related to Shipping and get replies, in a very short time, from companies that will view the inquiry and are able to meet the demand, reducing the long lasting and costly daily searching for services or products in the global market.
The aim of this network is to offer the simplification of processes required in maritime related professions, through a wide range of built in tools, that were created according to maritime professional categories.
Furthermore iShipNet offers the environment, that allows Shipping related companies to know about the existence and create business connections with potential clients and providers that was not easy to be accomplished otherwise. Of course all Shipping related companies have their own clientele and their network of providers. The Shipping Industry was not created yesterday! The platform though, remains a very useful tool. No matter what the clientele's size is or what contracts may exist with providers, the question remains...
"Can it be done better, faster and cheaper?”
Simplifying the process of approaching new markets, communicating directly with the potential customers or suppliers and integration of the global shipping market is no longer a scenario of science fiction.
It is iShipNet.
iShipNet platform was developed to be as user friendly as possible. Actually there is no need for any special skills. Just the basic knowledge of using your computer.
- Difficult and costly approximation between parties.
- Absence of Specialized modern tools that allow better and cost-effective communication.
- A large number of intermediates, that lead to high level commissions.
With iShipNet you may...
- Have faster and direct contact with Companies & professionals in shipping.
- Have Instant information from other members, regarding the market, practices and other issues.
- Have the chance to receive the best services from companies you didn't even know existed.
- Create Business groups for fast access with your collaborators / colleagues / coworkers.
- Introduce yourself and your business.
- Start conversations, send/receive PM and IM.
- Calculate your voyages and your amortizations.
- Get draft documents ready for editing for your deals.
- Have your daily needed documents uploaded in your account.
If we are not able to certify your company activities, you will be asked to provide your company profile or background.
So... you can be sure that
- The registered with iShipnet platform companies exist!
- The registered with iShipnet platform companies, are those who they claim to be!
All registered companies that want to make use of iShipNet functions, pay a small semi yearly or annual subscription. Nothing else!
The subscription cost is as low as a dinner in a cheap restaurant per month.