NOTICE: This is the page where you can find answers to the most common questions regarding iShipNet in general. More answers to specific questions about the platforms feautures are available to registered users and require you to login to view them.
- Written by International Shipping Network
- Category: General Info about iShipNet
- Created: 02 December 2019
- Difficult and costly approximation between parties.
- Absence of Specialized modern tools that allow better and cost-effective communication.
- A large number of intermediates, that lead to high level commissions.
With iShipNet you may...
- Have faster and direct contact with Companies & professionals in shipping.
- Have Instant information from other members, regarding the market, practices and other issues.
- Have the chance to receive the best services from companies you didn't even know existed.
- Create Business groups for fast access with your collaborators / colleagues / coworkers.
- Introduce yourself and your business.
- Start conversations, send/receive PM and IM.
- Calculate your voyages and your amortizations.
- Get draft documents ready for editing for your deals.
- Have your daily needed documents uploaded in your account.