NOTICE: This is the page where you can find answers to the most common questions regarding iShipNet in general. More answers to specific questions about the platforms feautures are available to registered users and require you to login to view them.
- Written by International Shipping Network
- Category: Accounts
- Created: 05 December 2019
On iShipNet your privacy is very serious issue.
An easy approach would be to set our system send an e-mail to you on everything that happens on the platform. But this would be very annoying for you!
So we have set that you only get notified by mail if...
- You have a new message from another company in the platform
- You have a new "Connection" request by another company.
- New Business posts, related to your business activities, has been posted on the timeline
All other MAIL notifications have been disabled and you are being notified by our inline notification system.